Swamp Rat Proudly Introduces The Free Rein Wakizashi . . .September 21, 2022 At 9:00 PM Eastern

VooDooWitchDoctor

The Bossman gave me Free Rein to run Swamp Rat as I see fit, and I see fit to pass the Free Rein on to you!

The Free Rein In SR-3V is Coming Wednesday, September 21, 2022 @ 9:00 PM Eastern on all 3 Busse Kin Websites!

The Free Rein is the newest Lab Rat to be released from its cage. Featuring an approx. 16" long, SR-3V blade that is .210” thick, with a flat saber bevel.

This one-of-a-kind sword will also feature a full-length, double-rounded spine with a deep fuller for strength and weight reduction.

With the industry-leading Resiprene C handle, you can rest assured that your grip is secure and that you are holding the most shock-resistant, and least vibration transference grip on the planet.

The precision weapon-grade edge is designed to be the ultimate slasher, and our warranty gives you peace of mind that whatever you decide to slash, your blade is covered!

Our production capabilities allow us to offer you this amazing sword at a much lower price than you would expect to pay for a sword of this quality.

I can't tell you how excited we are to bring this to the market at such an important time in the revival of Swamp Rat!

With the introduction of SR-3V at 61-63 Rc, the Free Rein will definitely earn its place as one of the highest-performance and toughest swords available on the market today.

Free Rein Specs:

Overall Length: Approx. 23.50”
Blade Steel: SR-3V
Hardness: 61-63 Rc
Blade Length: Approx. 16”
Blade Thickness: Approx. .210”
Bevel: Flat Saber
Blade Finish: Swamp Comp*, Stonewashed*, and Coated
Handle: Resiprene C
*(Light machining marks may be visible on Swamp Comp and Stonewashed Finishes)

Free Rein Pricing:

Coated: $698.95
(Black, Sage, Muddy Brown, Hammered Silver, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, and Desert Bronze)
Stonewashed: $728.95
Swamp Comp: $748.95

The two options for payment are:
Option 1) $250.00 down payment with the balance due upon completion

Option 2) Pre-pay in full

There is no limit on the number that can be ordered!

Only The Toughest Can Survive The Swamp!

VooDoo

VMC Commander

Last edited:
I like it, would be even better with a fatter resiprene or micarta handle for grip. That resiprene is good stuff but the handles are usually a bit thin for my hands. I'll be getting one regardless, good work guys.

Wow… so basically I see this as what the TNT-15 could’ve been. The much needed fuller, the gentle sweep/curve of the blade. The 3V will be exciting. With the toughness of 3V, I was wishing for the thickness to be .188” or a tad less. That’d would make it a much swifter blade and differentiate it from the TNT-15’s brute.
Looking forward to see how different it’s gonna feel in hand!

This is gonna get expensive...
Is there a time limit in play here? My mind is made up: it's figuring out the money side of this one that might take some time...

Do we know the weight on this? I wish it was a little thinner, but love the design.

Back