Swamp Rat- SR- Magnacut Galley Rat Nice Butt!

The butt of this galley rat looks like the Swamp Rat Vex of old. That knife had a really nice design to it, hopefully this one has similar lines.
Picture found via internet search...

yk9a.jpg
That choil doesn't bother me in the slightest.. well designed. There normal ones don't either on big stuff.. but the little knives like 7" and below with huge choils kinda seems like you're just losing nice real estate.

I even recognise the bench top in the background of the Vex pics !!! It caused me to part with dollars more than once. The Vex is a nice blade. I have the older D2 and newer SR101 versions. I don’t think I have a mini-vex but could be wrong ;)

The butt of this galley rat looks like the Swamp Rat Vex of old. That knife had a really nice design to it, hopefully this one has similar lines.
Picture found via internet search...

yk9a.jpg

The ones in the picture are the second generation Vex examples in SR-101 steel. The original Vex is shaped differently and made from D2.
Sorry I’m away from the blades to take a comparison pics and what I had in photobucket is lost now

The ones in the picture are the second generation Vex examples in SR-101 steel. The original Vex is shaped differently and made from D2.
Sorry I’m away from the blades to take a comparison pics and what I had in photobucket is lost now
.....D2

Back