Swamp Rats for Sale

Several Swamp Rats for sale. Description, condition and price for each knife is listed below.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. After posting please contact me at roppdaATsbcglobalDOTnet to finalize the transaction.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by PM or at the above email, but first "I'll take it" rule applies while you are waiting for me to respond.

Payment by US Postal Money Order only please. Sales to United States only. No trades at this time for these knives.

Prices include USPS priority shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation for continental US, if you are in Alaska or Hawaii there might be a slight addition.

Thanks for looking.

A2T Ratchet (at top of picture) tan/tan from previous extravaganzaaa, in like new condition with no sheath $110 SOLD

Rat Hunter (second from the top) satin with tan micarta, its close to mint with some kydex scuffs and light scratches, may have been sharpened. The kydex sheath in the picture goes with the Rat Hunter. $257 SOLD

Custom Shop D2 Dog Skinner (third from top) with black G10 and tan canvas micarta handles, in like new condition as received from Swamp Rat, no sheath $267 SOLD

The black Camp Tramp at the bottom of the picture is not for sale at this time.

RatsOne_F9K2911.jpg

Battle Guard black blade with tan handles from the limited run last year, in like new condition as received from Swamp Rat, no sheath $257 Reduced

BattleGuard1_F9K2918.jpg

Tan Camp Tramp without penetrator tip (I have been told that tan Camp Tramps without the penetrator tip are the earlier versions, but don't have enough expertise to know for sure...), in like new condition as received from Swamp Rat, with pictured black factory sheath $245 SOLD!

CampTrampTan2_F9K4740.jpg

CampTrampTan1_F9K4767.jpg

Howling Rat black/black from the later production, in like new condition as received from Swamp Rat, with pictured factory leather sheath $140 SPF

HowlingRat1_MG_2024.jpg

Custom Shop SAR Rat with Green G10 handles, has a recurved blade with serrations from previous extravaganzaaa (picture is not the actual knife, but the knife for sale is identical), in like new condition as received from Swamp Rat, no sheath $297

Green_SAR.jpg

Tan Camp Tramp and Ratchet sold! I do have another Ratchet that I was planning on keeping but would consider selling if anyone is interested.

Dan

I might consider selling the black/black Camp Tramp for the right price. It has the factory nylon sheath. If you're interested, send me an email with your offer.

Dan

Ratchet is mine... thanks roppda. Now i dont have to move mine from truck to truck and forget which truck she is in. Now i can put one in each.. Sweetness.

Rat Hunter and Dog Skinner sold pending funds. The rest are still available.

Dan

Back