Swamprat RodentWaki Video

I just posted that video up on my facebook. Give all of my liberal, wussified friends a break from their standard weak-kneed, sissypants fare.

Sure, you can make witty comments about random pictures of downtown New York. But can your frigging KNIFE chop down a huge tree and then push-cut paper?

I just posted that video up on my facebook. Give all of my liberal, wussified friends a break from their standard weak-kneed, sissypants fare.

Sure, you can make witty comments about random pictures of downtown New York. But can your frigging KNIFE chop down a huge tree and then push-cut paper?

Your tree-hugger friends will poop in their sissypants.:eek:

That would make a great EDC.:thumbup:

Eric.....could you imagine me carrying that on my battle gear. My commander with wet his pants!!! MUST HAVE ONE ASAP!!!!

I've watched the video start to finish five or six times now. I'm setting the alarm clock an hour earlier tomorrow just to get a better chance at this thing!

Aaagh! here I am trying to save $$, I've manged to go from hundreds a months to $20 this month on knives, and lord THIS shows up!
Time to sell plasma . . . . .

Wow. What a PITA it must be to diff-treat a blade that long. OTOH, I don't know how to diff-treat a blade, so maybe it's pretty easy. ROTFL!

Congratulations to Eric and the SwampRat crew, they just single handedly stole the show at blade, that is awesome and has moved to the top of my must have list. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back