SwampRat you won’t sell

vltor17 vltor17 its SR-101. Custom shop Trailing Point. I had the small guard and elf choil removed, and a larger choil added. Blended full flat grind to convex edge. It also has white liners under the official Swamp Rat colored G10. One of the last orders before the Busse custom shops closed down to actual custom, one-off orders.
Thank you sir. That is gorgeous, and this is coming from a feller that generally dislikes trailing points. Thread winner!😂😝

Here's a few more I dug up that I won't sell... They're all a bit worse for wear these days (especially the Sniper Hawk), these pics are old.

view

view

view

I like to think this slightly modded Bog Dog setup will be the last to go. Mr Isaacson's write up and photos of the Swamp D2's tenacity against a large deputy sheriff and a hammer left a very deep impression on me.

Edit to add: Found Eric's write up, though most of the pics seem to be AWOL.

Last edited:
My grab bag Rodent 9 in SR101 (unless someone tells me different). Got it used (guy before me was second owner but only one to use it) but other than some coating wear it's in really good condition with a refined edge...gold coated!

PXL_20230512_035407187.jpg
PXL_20230512_035300422.jpg

I would never ever sell my Kill Devil Sniper Hawk. It is so well balanced and throws so easily. I can pretty much stick it in the Bullseye every time.

Surfsidemel

Last edited:
Back