Swap Meet John Primble, not terrible.

I had been hankering for a traditional to mix up my EDC but didn't want to spend much, found this NIB at a swap meet before the recent troubles, after regular carry I have to say for $15 I don't feel screwed over. From what I've found online it's not a "good" John Primble but it's not a knockoff either- (they're now imported?) but imho it's done okay. I'm not embarrassed to get it out, at any rate.
After I beat it up some more I'll probably try whittling with it. I know, I know, use em'..but I'll bet I'm not alone in trying to keep that "new knife shine". Already decided next knife will be a better brand, I'm digging this traditional vibe and it's non-threatening to boot.

EDIT: why do my threads always have this box in the title and aren't in bold? Thanks in advance.

R4yTcvr.jpg

Last edited:
It has a nice look!
There is something very satisfying about traditional slip joints. You’ll enjoy it.

I have a primble or two in a large gunstock pattern that I swear look like Queen made. They are very well built and definitely not Chinese. Are you sure yours isn't an 80's or 90's SFO from Queen?

Back