Sweet Trio

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Pics as requested.

Two Ladies, one wearing Lacewood, and one wearing Bocote, and a sweetie Woodsman wearing stabalized curly Maple over Wenge. Front pin is a corby bolt on all three.

KHs02-vi.jpg

KHs08-vi.jpg

KHs09-vi.jpg

KHs10-vi.jpg

That bocote sure looks nice. I made the right choice for my woodsman.

Is this one's handle solid bocote? If it is layered over something, you blended it so well that I cannot tell.

Thanks guys!! Those three are left over from the table at Blade Show. The Bocote one is solid Bocote.

I find it hard to see how any of your works could be left over.
You never stop amazing me.
I have seen a couple of shots of your handles in bocote; each has been as good, as well figured as the next. What I would call 'choice' cuts.

You know I kind of don't like light over dark, but this woodsman is... wow.
KHs10-vi.jpg

Well. The economy is bad. For a first show, I think I did pretty well at Blade Show. Especially when you factor in the economy. Lots of masters sweated out selling their knives when they're usually sold out Thrusday night in the pitt.

This was your first Blade this year?

I wasn't thinking of the ecomony; I was projecting my own desires onto those lucky people who made it to Blade.

Last edited:
another great line up again.

I really find the light over dark eye catching. I think I actually prefer it over dark over light to be hones.

I think the wood is beautiful. I would like a dual layer contrasting handle in canvas or linen mycarta, just because of how I use my knives.

This was your first Blade this year?

I wasn't thinking of the ecomony; I was projecting my own desires onto those lucky people who made it to Blade.

This was my first knife show. It was a bit intimidating starting at Blade Show...

another great line up again.

I really find the light over dark eye catching. I think I actually prefer it over dark over light to be hones.

I think the wood is beautiful. I would like a dual layer contrasting handle in canvas or linen mycarta, just because of how I use my knives.

Thanks. Its funny, the more combo's I do, the more beautiful pairings I find. At first I wanted all high contrast things. Lately I've done dark and darker, and it was beautiful too.

Way to show "Young Buck"!:thumbup:

THats some real fine work Andy. It was great seeing you again at Blade this year.:cool:

Hope to see you next year to make this, "Trio", three in a row.:)

BTW, check your email:cool:

THanks

Back