1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swiss Army Knife Identification

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by anw2387, Nov 23, 2018.

1. anw2387

anw2387

Nov 23, 2018
    Hello!
    I have a Swiss Army Knife that I have recently been given from a relative. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what model it is?
    Any help would be very appreciated!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mora2013

Mora2013

Dec 1, 2013
    I do not think that is a real “Swiss army knife”. Well, not made by Victorinox or wenger.

3. Rich S

Rich S

Sep 23, 2005
    Not a real SAK; a Chinese knock-off. The scissors are a dead give away.
    Rich

4. Mora2013

Mora2013

Dec 1, 2013
    I don’t mean to bust your bubble anymore, since it was a family gift. It is probably best kept as a display item/keepsake rather than as a user. I found a YouTube review of the tool you have:

5. Mora2013

Mora2013

Dec 1, 2013
    Deleted. Accidental double post.

6. gadgetgeek

gadgetgeek

May 19, 2007
    Yeah, as Mora said, keep it as a keepsake, appreciate the thought behind it. If its a size and tool-set that you think works for you, then a swisschamp might be where you want to look, if you want one that big, or there are plenty smaller if you want a slightly reduced set of tools.

7. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel

Feb 11, 2016
    One just like this was my first knife which my dad bought me at age 7, from the local Dollar tree store for of course $1.
    It was enough for me to learn how to safely handle a knife without cutting myself, but it didn't hold up for long.

I'm sure this would be a good keepsake from a family member though.

8. anw2387

anw2387

Nov 23, 2018
    Thank you everyone for your quick responses!