Swiss Bianco writing on blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all the new Alox knives from Swiss Bianco say "Swiss Bianco" on them?

ABJbQCX.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad the one knife I bought from Roger was before he started engraving them.

I don't think all of them do. I've bought 2 from him that don't have the engraving on them.

Though I must admit it looks better without the script, but I would still make the purchase.

so be it

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe he posted on facebook a while back that victorinox started requiring the logo on the main blade. His older stock doesn't have logos

the etching is done by victorinox and a requirement from them, not us, we have no control over this. if you dont like the etching, it is so shallow done that it polished easy out if so desired. it is the way better solution than what the rest get, ugly markings on the aluminium handle & that you cant easy remove, so we are still way better of with the shallow etch on the +B sak.

the etching is done by victorinox and a requirement from them, not us, we have no control over this. if you dont like the etching, it is so shallow done that it polished easy out if so desired. it is the way better solution than what the rest get, ugly markings on the aluminium handle & that you cant easy remove, so we are still way better of with the shallow etch on the +B sak.

Thats understandable. Does Victorinox allow just simply the Swiss Bianco logo? I think that would look really good actually... If the letters were gone, and the Swiss Bianco logo was just there moved back towards the handle. I think what bothers me is the font of the writing.

no that stay like it is, its ouer own artwork in ouer ga fond, it looks like a nice on the blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back