SwissBianco website

Discussion in 'SwissBianco' started by cardo, Jul 17, 2014.

1. cardo

cardo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2012
    Every time I go on the website and browse through the Alox/SAK folders; after I get to the last page, I can't get back to any of the previous pages. I've closed the tab and reopened it, and it still will only take me to the last page of folders, page 4 in this case. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. swissbianco

swissbianco Moderator Moderator

May 28, 2005
    we now and work on that problem, i suggest open the next page in an new window, thanks.

3. ufox9al

ufox9al Slacker at large Moderator

Jun 28, 2007
  4. cardo

cardo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2012
    Thanks for the response. I got the order in for a new Micro Farmer so it will be a week or so before I get the bug again.

5. batosai117

batosai117 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2007
    I've had the same issue, I usually just close out the tab and re-open the page to get back to #1 :eek:

What I'm wondering is if the SAK shows up on the webstore does that mean it's in stock and ready to ship?

6. ufox9al

Jun 28, 2007
    Yes, it does.

7. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68

Mar 26, 2013
    Can US residents buy from either site; I ask because the Canada site has models/colors not available on the US site, yet all knives come from Canada.

8. ufox9al

Jun 28, 2007
    US residents are served by Roger ("Mr. Swissbianco") directly. If you do not see something in the web store at www.swissbianco.com, please contact roger through Contact Us form. Pretty much everything available from Swiss Bianco Canada is also available from Swiss Bianco USA.

9. batosai117

Jun 5, 2007
    Awesome, I just ordered an apocalypse green farmer without the key ring :thumbup:

10. batosai117

Jun 5, 2007
    Whoo hoo. Just ordered the silver Alox Cadet Plus :thumbup:

I can't wait to make that my new EDC.