System Three Blade Pro Epoxy

It is stable and unaffected by wide temperature ranges. For example, a full tang chopper used in sub-zero temperatures or a kitchen knife (with waterproof synthetic material handles) in the dishwasher, all good. He says rather than using dyes mixed in with the epoxy they offer colorants for their epoxy which is actually colored "part A". So it is the same component that the epoxy is made of. He did mention that like all epoxies, it will start to soften at around 120˚f.

So this does have me sort of concerned... G/flex seems to be stabile to 200f w/ out issues if allowed to cool. A dishwasher generally gets to 150-160F in a normal cycle, and a hot car easily gets up above the 120F range.

I don't know how much heat it takes before the epoxy starts to softens to the point of being unstable. If anyone has concerns go ahead and get in touch with System Three. The gentleman was very pleasant and forthcoming. I'm sure they would be happy to discuss their findings and how the Blade Pro compares with Gflex.

I don't know how much heat it takes before the epoxy starts to softens to the point of being unstable. If anyone has concerns go ahead and get in touch with System Three. The gentleman was very pleasant and forthcoming. I'm sure they would be happy to discuss their findings and how the Blade Pro compares with Gflex.
True, I'll probably give them a call Monday

Back