• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

szebenza

I just went nuts and bought a Chris Reeve Wood Inlaid small Sebenza with a bronze damascus blade.
biggrin.gif
I think it is a limited edition. It is a very sweet knife. I spent $750 for it,which included postage and a Chris Reeve hat thrown in. Such a deal. I really like the way the knife feels and handles. I can see why people like the sebenza knives. I would love to make it a daily carry except I would hate to lose a limited edition knife.

[This message has been edited by konrado (edited 03-04-2001).]

eek.gif

I love my two sebbies but I think the wood inlay is beyond my means. A very nice knife though.

Red

------------------
"Praise not the day until evening has come;a sword until it is tried; ice until it has been crossed; beer until it has been drunk" - Viking proverb

Try a Gary Graley leather sheath for it. I was worried about using the clip on my large as well so contacted Gary and got my sheath recently. That thing fits so snuggly and is so comfortable that it alleviates any and all concern you may have for losing your Sebenza.

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/blades.html

Got any pics?

Shawn

------------------
"I didn't do it! Nobody saw
me do it! You can't prove a
thing!"

-Bart Simpson

Welcome to the club. You really need to get a G2 sheath, and carry it everyday. You will not believe the Sebenza when you use it as it was designed to be. Tough, holds a great edge, and easy to sharpen. I carry a small line drive model in a G2 sheath everyday. This may be your first Sebenza, but it will not be your last
wink.gif

Back