1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

T-shirt design help

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Southern Gent

Southern Gent KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2015
  2. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Awesome!!!

3. DeirdreTerry44

DeirdreTerry44

Nov 1, 2020
    When you live the tattoo life, you don’t only want it on your skin, but you want to make an impression with your clothing as well. And whether you’re looking to pick out some clothing that has American Traditional flash designs or if you just want something that shows off your support of the arts, I’ve got you covered with Drystone Shop. It goes without saying, that sometimes tattoo lines can be a little too gnarly looking depending on what you’re searching for. But if there’s one thing you can see on site https://drystoneshop.com/blogs/article/the-ultimate-guide-to-sailor-tattoo-meanings is that there’s a lot of clothing directed toward women, in all sorts of designs. They have men’s clothes too, but the variety for women is pretty awesome in comparison.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  4. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    @VANCE We're ready for some new t-shirt designs! And hats!

Fishcharmer likes this.
  5. VANCE

VANCE Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    :thumbsup:
    ill start looking around. I definately want the same hat as cohutta
    @Nbrackett Do you know the model number?

varga49, Fishcharmer and NoRest like this.
  6. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    DM sent with info.

Choppaman and VANCE like this.
  7. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

Kismet and jaz322 like this.
  8. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    You've grown your hair out and dyed it too? Man, this pandemic is making people do crazy stuff.

9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Thanks Nathan

Nbrackett likes this.
  10. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    What about using the tattoo pattern in the other thread for a design?

NoRest likes this.
  11. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    That's Greg's intellectual property or the tattoo artists' i would assume. (But you know what the say about ASSuME)

NoRest likes this.
  12. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Yeah, I thought it could be an intellectual property thing. But a spider in some other kind of picture would be cool.

13. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Well, its on my arm. I had the artist draw it up for me. So I guess it is my property. But if Phil had a good way to incorporate the design to a shirt and wanted to use it I'd probably be good with that.

14. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Yeah.
    I like that too! I would buy one!

NoRest likes this.
  15. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Andy had reached out to at least one Graphic Artist he knows

NoRest likes this.
  16. Kismet

Kismet Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 30, 2002
    Took me a while, but I finally appreciated the literal "Fiddleback" tat.
    I'm a bit slow.

Warrior108 likes this.
  17. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I TOTALLY forgot about this thread, thought it was a new thread and as I was scrolling down cracked up at this pic. Whoever posted it has a GREAT sense of humor!!! :D

Vance Fell Off.jpg

Outpost Allison and Choppaman like this.
  18. Aardvark

Aardvark Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 26, 2002
    And here I was, trying to figure out what "ViolinSpine" had to do with knives.
    Very fetching back, though.

Kismet likes this.