T-Shirt Signup List

T-shirts are in. We just picked them up. They look SWEET!!! I'll post pics tomorrow, and maybe a WIP thread. This batch that just got filed is some kinda sweet.

This isn't the last time you'll order is it? Would love to pick up a shirt down the line....

Let me know when I need to send you the money. Moose

I returned the t-shirts to the shop today. The front side logo, which was to be printed where a pocket would be if the shirt were pocketed, was printed too far off to the side. Kinda toward the armpit area. They're going to re-print the shirts.

I have 48 shirts on order, and I'm hoping that lasts for a while. If I run out I'll have another round printed. I want to have some available at Blade Show for sure.

I returned the t-shirts to the shop today. The front side logo, which was to be printed where a pocket would be if the shirt were pocketed, was printed too far off to the side. Kinda toward the armpit area. They're going to re-print the shirts.

I have 48 shirts on order, and I'm hoping that lasts for a while. If I run out I'll have another round printed. I want to have some available at Blade Show for sure.

Same thing happened to me last week. Well not the off centered logo but the shirts seem to have run a lot smaller that they should have. For example if you held 2 smalls side by side one would be much smaller than the other small. They are going to have to reprint 1000 shirts for me.

Any of the available knives a Bushfinger?
I love the first knife in the second set. Beautiful. All 3 of them are beautiful. Good job.

Same thing happened to me last week. Well not the off centered logo but the shirts seem to have run a lot smaller that they should have. For example if you held 2 smalls side by side one would be much smaller than the other small. They are going to have to reprint 1000 shirts for me.

What were you having shirts made for?

You should do some Fiddleback "boy shorts", put the spider front middle. My ol' Lady looks good in boy shorts. Just a suggestion, plus, imagine how much attention you would get at Blade. Especially if you had girls wearing them too. :D

Moose

Andy,
If the list isn't closed can you put me down for a large as well, I know that the second my wife sees my shirt she will ask "where is mine" so I figured I would beat her to the punch. :thumbup:

Back