t-shirts

You know, I was a bit envious when it was mentioned that Rusty had received a t-shirt during a recent visit to Reno and it got me to thinking.

There's a website called CafePress that makes it dead simple to get a design on things like t-shirts and mugs. I even have a site there that I started to help raise some money for an open-source software project I wanted to support, and I'm certainly no graphic designer ;) The items seem to be of a very nice quality as well.

There are several graphic images on both the regular HI site and the shopping site that would look good on a shirt or mug, and it sure wouldn't hurt to have folks with these playing "walking billboard" either. What do y'all (esp. Uncle Bill) think ? I'd be willing to lend a hand to get it setup. After that, you just decide how much profit you wanna make on the items and CafePress mails you a check every once in awhile.<br>

I would love to have an H.I. T-shirt or two. Would go well with my 25" AK strapped on my back.:D

A t-shirt would be very cool. I would be a chic magnet with an H.I. t-shirt :D :D :D

Ryan

Just as a customer, I've bought from CafePress and was happy with the shirts. I'd really like one with the Khukuri Knut cartoon drawing on it. Slap on the URL for the main site and it would be great...

Yep!! I'm all for it!:D

The mug would be my choice followed by a baseball cap--as a bald guy that practically lives in one:eek: :D (hat that is, not the mug;) )

Honestly, I would buy a couple of coffee mugs at least and at least one hat too!

Great idea! and free advertising for H.I. that doesn't depend on stumbling onto a website.

my .02$ for what its worth

I just happen to have a half dozen beautifully embroidered HI-BirGorkha T-shirts. We'll need $25 to deliver them to your door -- a little high but the emroidery is done by hand and the shirts are labor intensive.

Anybody want to see a pix?

Back