T2500

Yeah, I need to pick up one of those new WEs sometime. This is going to be a blocky little blade with only 2.5" length and nearly 0.16" thick at the high flats. It's a shame really. Imagine what they could have done with 0.11" to 0.12" thick stock.

I believe they always measure that at the top. What it is behind the edge only they know.

Guess they didn't want to follow WE Knife's lead. WE has made some awesome slicers like the Wisp, Practic and others.

Yes WE Knife have been killing it over the past year. My company started selling them a year ago and I believe our figures show we sold more of their knives than all the others put together.

@ReaTe Any updates on if these shipped to dealers? Last I read they were expected to ship the week of Jan 6.

Are they not available anywhere yet? I thought I saw on Knife Joker's website that they were in stock, but maybe that was incorrect?

Any idea when the T3000 will be releasing?

I don't have info on any other knives from Reate. But you can always email them. :)

I just got back from the SHOT Show (a 14 hour flight back to Sydney) and saw a lot of my other suppliers there. Liong Mah had some very nice new knives made by Reate)
But now I'm off to get some sleep.....

Last edited:
Definitely want, but I'm only seeing it with ambiguous "some point in the future" pre-order dates. Anyone got a release date on this puppy?

It's in stock at KJ (retailer w/ wild card/funny guy in the name)!!! Just got a shipping notice last night, pretty excited about this one.

update: should arrive Thursday, I'll post a mini review soon.

Last edited:
I see this in stock at a few dealers and they all list the blade thickness as 0.13". So I guess it is a thinner blade after all.
After watching a couple vids I'm going to pass on this one. It's very small.

Last edited:
Mine just arrived. First impressions are super positive, but it is definitely a tiny knife - smaller than I had expected despite nerding out over pics and specs. I'll post some pics and a mini review once I've had a chance to use and carry her for a couple days.

Back