TacBabes the Movie

Okay that Darrel Movie was just a warm up.
This is The Movie you all have been waiting for....Stabby you’re going to want to install that Sound Card...Gene, start priming the pump on your computer...and get the wife and kids out of the room.

First the Cartoon

and now our FEATURE PRESENTATION

Excessive viewing of this movie can cause blindness so just watch it until you need glasses.

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
My PhotoPoint Site

[This message has been edited by PhilL (edited 02-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by PhilL (edited 02-09-2001).]

Phil,you da man!!Although Brittney singing does bring my young daughters into the room to see whats up.Now if you do the next one to some Johnny Cash(who I like)It'll keep the young folks away.
wink.gif

Too funny, PhilL. Nice job.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Not2,
Just use the same name you used for the password.

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

*shouting over the sound of the standing ovation*
GREAT movie Phil!
If that don't impress you much, you just ain't RAHT!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tráceme no sin la razón, envoltura mi no sin honor

Okay, well the kids should be asleep, and it seems a lot of people were having a hard time figuring out the Password
rolleyes.gif

So it's OFF now.

You are still going to need Shockwave (which you can download free by clicking on the link) and it will still take a few minutes to load with a 56K modem.

[This message has been edited by PhilL (edited 02-09-2001).]

O.K. Now my wife went to sleep, and the real question is..... DID I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard,

I was worried about you there for a minute.
smile.gif

Well the wife was watching TV in the next room and now she thinks I'm a Brittany fan. I guess I know what CD she will be giving me next.

What knives. I did not see any stinkin' knives.

Thanks Phil and *im.

------------------
" The real art of living is to keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post in memory of James Mattis

PhilL,
You 'Da Man!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Hmmm...Now where did I leave my glasses?
Regards,
Clyde

Back