tachyon carry rig

Only place to see them right now is at Knifezilla, under XtremeKydex. These will be the ones WOW is sending to those that pre-ordered them.

Otherwise, most of the BaliExtreme line can be made to fit the Tachyon. I have a Basic Horizontal, a IWB and a BM/MT Double from them.

I have to give it to clay when I say that this thing absolutely rocks.
I bought the deluxe horizonal carry sheath,both for the tachyon and the BM-4X bali.
Both of them are great,but I have to say that the fit of the tachyon sheath is a little better,only cause it slips in and out a little more smoothly,and "snaps" into place perfectly when it's in.
I guess it's because of the shape of the balisong itself,the squared shape of the tachyon makes it so the entry point of the sheath is also squared,so the knife slips in really easily,you don't have to match it up perfectly so the knife will slip in....kinda like the
BM-4X sheaths are.
I don't know if this sounds like it's making any sense,I guess it would be easier if you saw the two sheaths next to each other to see what I mean.
Either way all of clays sheaths rock,but I must say that the tachyon version is extremely exceptional...buy one,you won't be sorry you did.
-Stagger lee

I already have a basic horizontal for my 42 and a basic horizontal for my Tachyon on order as of today along with my new Tachyon!!

Back