Tachyon Update! Please all read who have ordered!

Due to the lack of orders I have cancelled the Bead Blasted version of the Tachyon. So if you have one on order please send us an email stating what other finish you want. From here on out only Black Two Tone and Stone Wash will be available in the regular production version. We have 290 sold in the first batch and only 10 are bead blast. If we do not here from customers on which version they want we will automatically sub Stone Wash since it is the same price. I will have 350 in the first batch so if you want one you better hurry!

We are still on target for September and Tony will be making the second protoype soon. When I get it we will have pics posted here first :)

I will also try my best to have the sheath out at the same time. If not I will ship them when they come in at no charge when they do come in.

Mike,
Thanks for the update! Do you have a picture of the Black Two Tone version that you could post? I'd like to see that before I decide.

Thanks!
Mike

Originally posted by Mike Turber
Due to the lack of orders I have cancelled the Bead Blasted version of the Tachyon.

It was a nice gesture, to offer the option & let folks vote with their wallets. Thanx for trying.

I, too, would be interested in more info on the Black Two Tone, I can't picture what that would look like ... ditto on the logo/maker's mark. :)

I'm imagining the black blade looking like the black blades on their other knives. at least I'm hoping it looks like that.

(and if that came off like a smart-ass answer, sorry)

Mike I just emailed to calrify my order as per the blade color, but I didn't realize that it came in partial or pain edge. I want the palin btw. :-)

Micahel Evans:p

Originally posted by Darth Detori
I'm imagining the black blade looking like the black blades on their other knives. at least I'm hoping it looks like that.

(and if that came off like a smart-ass answer, sorry)
  Well, Mike's the one who calls it "Black Two Tone" while talking about blade options ... and I don't guess I've seen a two tone black MT blade, do you have a URL for a picture of one?

Unless it's not just the blade we're talking about but rather the whole knife?

Bummer! I guess I was 1 of the 10 that ordered the Beadblasted blade. I don't care for the Stonewash or the Black two tone.

I guess I will take one of those polished one's instead Mike. ;)

Maybe I will wait for the Nemesis blade design to come out instead. Mike, how long do you anticipate the Nemesis Blade style to come out after the First run?

Back