1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tackett Sighting!

Discussion in 'Backwoods & KFU Custom Handmade Knives' started by 1066vik, May 19, 2014.

1. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Was great to see Matt at the Beckerhead gathering and grind-in at Ethan's this weekend -- he brought half a dozen finished blades with him and I'm happy to announce his skills have not gotten rusty. :D
    He had a couple REALLY nice nice clip points, a small scandi, an "homage" to the Becker BK16 that went to the winner of the chopping contest, and forged out a new pattern during the grind-in that we may be seeing more of with any luck.

always a pleasure spending time around him!

2. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    Yep, that was a fun time. I'll have to say he can sell the same knife to more people than you'd think possible.

3. tackett13

tackett13

Jul 27, 2011
    It is possible but Trade I never said I did 3 year layaway no matter how much I had to drink. :p

That was a great grind in btw I had a ton of fun and it was good to see everyone even the most interesting man... in the Barlow bottoms ^.
    I am grinding as I can folks and am looking to start forging sooner rather than later.

4. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    welcome back Matt. i cannot wait to see some of your forged offerings. Cheers!