Tactical Folders Pt. III

Dawkind

Platinum Member
It brings a tear to my eye whenever I think of my great friend that left us way too soon, Bruce 'Bing' Bingenheimer....truly one of the finest and most honest people I ever had the pleasure, albeit brief, to ever know....God Bless and God Rest him. :(

I can never think of my buddy without thinking of another great friend and a Gentleman like not many others, Mike Quesenberry...such a sad day for him and us all.

The Damascus-bladed carbon-fiber piece was one of Bing's very first folders and the first one I had the immense pleasure to own, the other smaller bolstered folder is one of my very favorites of all the folders I own. :)

He knew early on I very much enjoyed BIG folders and my pal did not disappoint! Several are W2 with Hamon's including one of the sexiest and most eye appealing folders of All Time, IMHO, the Bingalor...a design by Lorien and Bing...a sensational piece. :cool:

The other named folder is the smaller Roundhouse, all equally fine... :cool:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
More greatness, thanks for sharing

It brings a tear to my eye whenever I think of my great friend that left us way too soon, Bruce 'Bing' Bingenheimer....truly one of the finest and most honest people I ever had the pleasure, albeit brief, to ever know....God Bless and God Rest him. :(

I can never think of my buddy without thinking of another great friend and a Gentleman like not many others, Mike Quesenberry...such a sad day for him and us all.

The Damascus-bladed carbon-fiber piece was one of Bing's very first folders and the first one I had the immense pleasure to own, the other smaller bolstered folder is one of my very favorites of all the folders I own. :)

He knew early on I very much enjoyed BIG folders and my pal did not disappoint! Several are W2 with Hamon's including one of the sexiest and most eye appealing folders of All Time, IMHO, the Bingalor...a design by Lorien and Bing...a sensational piece. :cool:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Impressive collection Dudley. Bing spoke fondly of you and really enjoyed making those. He'd be thrilled that you own them all.

Impressive collection Dudley. Bing spoke fondly of you and really enjoyed making those. He'd be thrilled that you own them all.

Thanks, I appreciate that...:)

That’s a ‘problem’, to hear my wife tell it, and why I’m a Collector is I don’t sell anything hardly ever and then hate it that I did....they’ll ALL be for sale one of these days. ;) :D

Another part of your impressive collection...Good looking photography also....!

W

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

When you decide to open a museum lemme know and I'm there!!!
Ill have to wear a bib too! Drool catcher. Thanx for sharing.

You know I am a fan, Dudley, I would like that post 100 times if I could. An outstanding collection from the venerable Mr. Bingenheimer.

Back