Tactical kitchen knife

Hello friends, I present a charge that was pending, this is a tactical knife kitchen. 130mm blade, 120mm handle, blade max 40mm and 5mm thick. N690Co flat steel dump with subzero treatment home alone lol lol to -30 ° C gives no more the fridge. Has two sets of handles micarta a cláscia green canvas and a two-tone textured micarta tactic.

A.Castro

o9h3ef.jpg
[/IMG]

11uke9d.jpg
[/IMG]

2cgzy49.jpg
[/IMG]

27ysy3b.jpg
[/IMG]

2j319ug.jpg
[/IMG]

2h8ae54.jpg
[/IMG]

so what makes it tactical? it has a decent shape to it but it is at least twice as thick as it /should needs to be especially for the size of the knife.

I am not trying to bust your b^ll$ just curious about the "tactical" thing.

Reminds me somewhat of a TTKF (Talmadge Tactical Kitchen Knife) that Trace Rinaldi started making about 10 years ago.....

standard.jpg

Yep. Looks more like a utility knife than a kitchen knife to me, with that thickness of steel. I don't think I'd want to use more than 3mm thick for a kitchen knife. It's nice work, and I'd be happy to use it out and about though.

so what makes it tactical?

Until I saw Bill's question above, I had intended to ask the very same question. Actually, I can't ever remember the words "tactical" and "kitchen" being used in the same sentence (though I might as well take credit for doing it just now).

Would love to see an explanation that enlightens the open mind. It does appear to be a serviceable blade, for a start.

so what makes it tactical? it has a decent shape to it but it is at least twice as thick as it /should needs to be especially for the size of the knife.

I am not trying to bust your b^ll$ just curious about the "tactical" thing.

This is the name that put the customer. I also put measures
regards

Yep. Looks more like a utility knife than a kitchen knife to me, with that thickness of steel. I don't think I'd want to use more than 3mm thick for a kitchen knife. It's nice work, and I'd be happy to use it out and about though.

Thanks for your comment. The client prioritize their use in the field
A greeting

Until I saw Bill's question above, I had intended to ask the very same question. Actually, I can't ever remember the words "tactical" and "kitchen" being used in the same sentence (though I might as well take credit for doing it just now).

Would love to see an explanation that enlightens the open mind. It does appear to be a serviceable blade, for a start.

It is a knife trying to touch both worlds. I assure you that when you wield this knife all makes more sense. I respect your opinion.
Regards

It is a knife trying to touch both worlds. I assure you that when you wield this knife all makes more sense. I respect your opinion.
Regards

Actually, this is the perfect answer. I was going to mention "if only I had it in my hand" in my post, but decided to keep it concise. In my own opinion, all knives are tactical, when one reflects that perhaps the best definition of "tactical" is "of or pertaining to a maneuver or plan of action designed as an expedient toward gaining a desired end or temporary advantage." And that is, bottom line, what knives do for us humans.

Best regards,

Bob Betzner

Back