tactical knife

i already finished it today. it's maded from ats34 heat treated to 58 hrc. black g10 on handles.

it is 265 mm long with 140 mm blade (55 mm width) and 7 mm thick. it has double full flat ground and acid geocamo finish.

this is beast.

13sr.jpg

20ch.jpg

32yz.jpg

40im.jpg

thanks for looking :)
g

Whoa...! :eek:

That knife is waaay bigger than I thought it was going to be. Obviously, I have no idea how to convert milimeters into inches. :D I dig it though. I really like the camo finish on the blade. Nicely matches what I'm guessing is a Polish uniform under the knife. Sculpted handles look like they might be comy too. :thumbup:

physics: 1 inch is 2,56 cm, so it is 25,6 mm.

that uniform is replique of tarnschlupfjacke in pattern called splittertarnmuster. material is from austrian zelt. it was used by wehrmacht in second world war, so it isn't polish uniform.

Ahhhh.. thanks for uniform & conversion info.

The more I see that knife, the more I like it. It was very cool getting to see the knife in action while watching the video. Cute puppy. :D

i sold it :(

i was bery sad when i was packing it, so i decided to make next big knife, but bigger an badder than that one.

so i took one of my project and begun making the new knife: Destroyer also called The Balrog :)

66wu.jpg

79ot.jpg

89lk.jpg

it will be 13,58 inch long (the blade is 8,46 inch) and the blade in the widthier place has 2,36 inch. it is 0,24 inch thick (6 mm).

(http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/inchconvert.shtml here i founded cm to inch converter).

Yee-haw!! :eek:

That is going to be a monster! I can't wait to see the finished knife. "Balrog" Good name. :cool:

Back