Tactical Knives Reader Survey

Those of you that read Tactical Knives may have noticed our reader's survey in the March 2001 issue. Knowing how much Blade Forum members like to express their opinions I would like to point you can also fill out the survey at our website www.tacticalknives.com
Any comments will be much appreciated.

Steven Dick, Editor in Chief Tactical Knives Magazine

Blade forum members like to express their opinions?
I resent the implication!
We are a large gathering of rather quiet and self-effacing introverts!
Calling us opinionated seems unfair and heavy handed in the extre....
Oh,
my medication just kicked in.
Nevermind!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tráceme no sin la razón, envoltura mi no sin honor

Steven,
Great magazine. Thanks for the chance to do the survey....yes I actually like surveys...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Brian
"one life, one knife"

Steven,

It's great to "see" you here at BladeForums. I have a subscription to "Tactical Knives" Magazine, and I gotta tell you that I think it is the BEST!

(Besides, I think you and I are ALMOST "neighbors".).
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

I am a subscriber and missed the survey in the magazine. Off to the website now.

On the off chance that Mister Dick's gonna be back here to read responses, please allow me to say, then type, the following.

WAAAAAAAAAAY back in the 90's, you published a letter to the editor (that's you) that primarily complained about your appearance.
The letter had absolutely no apparent purpose other than to make fun of the way you looked.

I just had to pop on to let you know that since I read that letter, I can't hep staring at your pictures a little longer than I normally would. You're not too particularly odd looking.

Thought I'd pass on that compliment.

Off to fill out the survey,
I remain,
VG
King of Beavertoothed Mammals

------------------
Vampire Gerbil: Nosferatus Rodentus Moderatus; similar to a domestic gerbil, except for the odd accent and little black cape.
+ + + + + + + + +
Odd Pictures at Photopoint
Manifesto of Madness and Optical Illusions
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/vampiregerbil" TARGET=_blank>The Deadly and Scary Leatherman Micra
InstructionalWebsite.</A>
The Ballistic Knife (a/k/a "The Knife That Shoots) in Action

Great magazine. Been following your articles for a long time. I think the issue of Combat Knives ("The Combat Edge", by Steven Dick) is what got me hooked.

Steven,
Glad to be of SOME help!! Keep up the good work, I enjoy your magazine.
Neil

------------------
Talonite......Stellite
Knives in STOCK!! I just updated my website, PLEASE take a look :)

blackwoodknives.com

Thanks for the opportunity to be included in the Survey. Look forward to reading the final results...maybe you could post them here??

------------------
-------------------------
Marine Sniper Motto:
There's no use Running, you'll only Die Tired!

Steven,
Good to see you here in BladeForums! I'm sure you feel much better about life knowing that the FAMOUS Vampire Gerbil......

revgripface.jpg

....thinks you aren't "too" odd looking!

Good to see you @ ShotShow. Talk to you soon!

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery
www.camillusknives.com

Back