• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TAD Dauntless Mk4 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a TAD mk4 Dauntless for sale, no trades at this time please. Price includes free USPS shipping in ConUS only, I will ship outside ConUS but buyer may have to pitch in. I strongly prefer Paypal, and I will cover those fees as well. First person to send me an email or PM or post a reply clearly indicating intent to buy gets it, by timestamp. Please ask questions if you have them, but asking a question does not signify intent to buy.

TAD Gear Dauntless Mk4- This knife is in excellent condition. I've carried it for the past two weeks after picking it up on the exchange, and used it for light around the house tasks. Lockup is rock solid, blade is dead centered, and the action is extremely smooth and fluid. I touched up the edge on a sharpmaker when I got it, but it hasn't needed resharpening since then. There are a few scuffs and snail trails on the titanium side and clip, but they're hard to see unless they catch the light. It comes with a box, but not the original box or paperwork. $260 SPF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back