Taking a break

FortyTwoBlades

Baryonyx walkeri
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hey everybody--just to let you know I'll be taking a break from the boards for an indefinite period. There are some things I need to attend to, and I'm not sure when I'll be back. If anyone needs anything from me please shoot me an email. I'll be missing you guys, and hopefully things will clear up with my life soon.

Peace out,
~Benjamin

Hey everybody--just to let you know I'll be taking a break from the boards for an indefinite period. There are some things I need to attend to, and I'm not sure when I'll be back. If anyone needs anything from me please shoot me an email. I'll be missing you guys, and hopefully things will clear up with my life soon.

Peace out,
~Benjamin

It's all good man, rough spots come and go. Take em for what they are, learn from em, and throw em on your list of trials you overcame. Here's to being back in action soon :thumbup:

Best of luck with everything, hope it all works out for the best. Stay sharp bro:thumbup:

Greeeatttt, now who will I follow to find out what machete posts I need to catch up on. Good luck man!

Hey, NEVER let real life interfere with your online life. :eek:

Seriously, best wishes, and I hope you get to where you want to be, and soon. You will be missed here.

Sam

Wish you the best. Life is always going to have little detours. As long as you don't loose focus of where you want to end up, it's just a different path.

Everybody ends up with a little baggage in this journey. It's how you carry it that makes you who you are.--Take it one day at a time--Smoke sent.--KV

Godspeed my fellow forum friend.

Hope we see you around sooner than later.

Stay safe.

Back