1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking custom orders again, on a limited basis.

Discussion in 'Promethean Knives by Salem Straub' started by Salem Straub, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Salem Straub

Salem Straub

Oct 20, 2008
    In the wake of my Forged in Fire win, I have decided to take orders again- not for anything that comes down the pike, but if I like a requested sword/knife or if it is part of my kitchen line, chances are I will be happy to put a customer on my list.

I am about 4-5 months out on orders right now- I will take names and notes, and re-contact the customer when I am ready to start their project.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2. hkpistole

hkpistole

Oct 16, 2008
    Hey Salem, emailed you a few days ago. Waiting to hear back when you get time. Very interested in the Ember/g2g julep design, i would like to talk about some details , thanks !

3. knife dragon

knife dragon

Sep 16, 2013
    I'd like to know if you can make a poor mans chinese jian. i need it to be combat functional, but i don't need it to be fancy because i can't afford fancy. the short double edged semi Damascus sword u made let me know u can make it.

no need for a fuller, i want a flat ground edge, standard Jian type of blade construction .