1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking custom orders again, on a limited basis.

Discussion in 'Promethean Knives by Salem Straub' started by Salem Straub, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Salem Straub

Salem Straub KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 20, 2008
    In the wake of my Forged in Fire win, I have decided to take orders again- not for anything that comes down the pike, but if I like a requested sword/knife or if it is part of my kitchen line, chances are I will be happy to put a customer on my list.

I am about 4-5 months out on orders right now- I will take names and notes, and re-contact the customer when I am ready to start their project.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2. hkpistole

hkpistole

Oct 16, 2008
    Hey Salem, emailed you a few days ago. Waiting to hear back when you get time. Very interested in the Ember/g2g julep design, i would like to talk about some details , thanks !

3. knife dragon

knife dragon

Sep 16, 2013
    I'd like to know if you can make a poor mans chinese jian. i need it to be combat functional, but i don't need it to be fancy because i can't afford fancy. the short double edged semi Damascus sword u made let me know u can make it.

no need for a fuller, i want a flat ground edge, standard Jian type of blade construction .