1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Tan 711 ??

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by FNFAN, Jul 3, 2012.

1. FNFAN

FNFAN

Jul 6, 2007
    I heard rumors that there were several tan 711's at Blade. Does anyone have any pictures or information about these knives ?

2. dericdesmond

dericdesmond Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Pic
    [​IMG]
    Info-same as the black only tan. If I guessed I would say its gonna be a show exclusive.

3. dman62

dman62

Sep 27, 2010
    Hopefully some in the coming Ganza.

4. dericdesmond

dericdesmond Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Oh yeah, forgot about that :thumbup:

5. FNFAN

FNFAN

Jul 6, 2007
    dericdesmond

Pic

Info-same as the black only tan. If I guessed I would say its gonna be a show exclusive.

Thanks for the picture....I hope they show up in the Ganza or on the Exchange......

6. AngryDaddyBird

AngryDaddyBird

May 18, 2012
    Here ya go!
    [​IMG]

7. FNFAN

FNFAN

Jul 6, 2007
    Thanks AngryDaddyBird ....that thing looks awsome.....I really want one now......come on Ganza.......

8. Hooker

Hooker Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2009
    It does have a penetrator tip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. FNFAN

FNFAN

Jul 6, 2007
    Wow Hooker that is an awsome collection....I am guessing that you were able to pick the tan ones up at blade this year ?

10. Hooker

Hooker Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Yes, at Blade. They had several available. Bet we'll see them show up again. It is a favorite that feels so right in the hand.