• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tc barlow, #98 camp knife, gec, case others

Goose 7279

Gold Member
I have hit a really rough patch and need to sell most of my collection. I will be adding more over the next week or so. So if you have any questions or comments please send them via pm so i can keep everything as organized as possible. So claim it in the thread and then shoot me a pm or email. I work night shift but i will try to be very quick to respond. You can pm or email me email will probably be slightly faster but i am going to checking my pm box regularly as well. All prices will have shipping and paypal fees included so the price is tyd. I try to represent my items honestly ,so if you have any questions ask me via email or pm and i will answer it. First person to claim it gets it i will verify time stamps claim it in the thread,and send me a pm or email. I will provide tracking number as soon as i ship. I have to sell the better part of my entire collection over the next few days to fix my vehicle and pay for some things that happened a few weeks ago. Thanks for your time guys.

Email is adamgriffin0903atgmail.com

If you are interested in multiple i will make a deal

First i have a #98 texas camp knife sfo in autumn jig bone i just bought this knife 2 or 3 weeks ago and paid 290 for it off the bay im asking 260 spf to hose 56

Next i have an a chared beer scout number 157 new i hate to let it go because its my favorite pattern. 120 **sold to arizcowboy tyd

Next i have a tc barlow from the most recent run i bought off of here 170 tyd *** sold to denvertinker

Next is a draft beer acrylic beer scout 85 *** sold to spyoly tyd

Next is an autumn jig bone 85*** sold to slim278

Next is an str ek elecyricians knife it is the only one that is used in these pics but it is in great shape and walk and talk is good solid knife 110 ***sold to goardoggy tyd

Next i have another tc barlow one that
I had bought off the bay i had planned on gifting it but things happen i have one more that im going to try and keep but if i cant sell some of the others i may have to get rid of it as well. 170 sold to shane cavitt i have only one left to sell.

Next i have a pair of case stockmans the yellow handled one has a nice blu patina and the other is ***spf to Johnwe 30 bucks each tyd

Next i have a case scout knife seen alot of use 30 bucks

Next is an ulster scout knife i will throw in for anyone who spends over 150 for free

Last edited:
I'll take this one (top picture):
"Next i have a tc barlow from the most recent run i bought off of here"

I'll take the GEC Camp Knife. Hope this helps. PM and mail will follow. Thanks

I'll take the dark handled Case Stockman.

Is the email address you included also your PayPal address?

Back