Team Gemini Light Brigades are COOL!

JACKMANDU

Gold Member
Platinum Member
This was a big week for me in the Busse world. I received my TGLB back from @AZTimT. This was my second TGLB that Tim has given the Stripetition finish. He does an amazing job! I also scored my grail Busse, a TGLB with competition finish and Tan/Black g10:D
The black canvas TGLB was my first. It also received Tim’s Stripetition finish. Now that all three are together at last, I figured pictures for all y’all were in order. Enjoy!
View attachment 1266502
View attachment 1266503
A0373615-9F6F-446F-A155-01ECE373DF0A.jpeg
View attachment 1266501

Thanks Tim, great work as always!

PS. My Trough Raider is on its way to Tim for the treatment ;) ( pics to follow)

Wow !!! Awesome blades ! And really nice pictures :) Tim does amazing work. Your pics do amazing work at making me want another TGLB :)

IIRC...didn't you get the middle one in the top pic from me? Maybe not....that etch just looks very familiar.
Either way....awesome trio bro...TGLB will always be my favorite....and only Busse as of now. Sold all but my grail last year. I'll never part with my TGLB.

IIRC...didn't you get the middle one in the top pic from me? Maybe not....that etch just looks very familiar.
Either way....awesome trio bro...TGLB will always be my favorite....and only Busse as a of now. Sold all but my grail last year. I'll never part with my TGLB.
I can’t remember who I bought that one from. Before I had it stripped it had black coating with light smoothing on the coating. Black g10. I too would keep a TGLB, if I could only have one.

Nice looking stuff brother! Something about a trio just screams commitment.

Nice looking stuff brother! Something about a trio just screams commitment.
The first time I held a TGLB I was hooked. It just feels perfect in hand. The grip, balance, and weight are just right. It gives you this feeling of confidence, like you could fight off a bear with it. I never intended on owning 3, it just happened. They do make a nice trio.

Back