Techno 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexromic

Gold Member
I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet but if Techno 2 would look like this, who would be in ;).mouse2-2.jpg

Weirdly enough, I like the blade profile more on the original Techno. The original has a more pronounced tip.

That's all personal preference, though. I know some of you would like the new shape for the exact opposite reason, haha.

I like it! I'd like a less beefy version, like a really slimmed down Techno. I don't need that small of a folder to be built like a tank.

I like it! I'd like a less beefy version, like a really slimmed down Techno. I don't need that small of a folder to be built like a tank.
Now that sounds pretty sweet. Ala Slysz Bowie with contoured scales and very slicey blade grind - call it the Slysz Techo (yes I am fully aware both are Marcin's design, along with the SpydieChef). I'd be all over that.

Yup Sal said Eric's gonna do the techno 2 and then the slysz swayback after that, which if you haven't seen the prototype pics you should Google em because the swayback looks soooooo nice. I guess since the original techno has been selling so well they're gonna ride it out further till they start on the new slysz designs, grain of salt tho, just what I've read.

I had a Techno, I didn't get it. A tank of a knife with a 2.5 inch blade. It seems popular so many obviously like it and I am glad Spyderco tries to make something for everybody.

Bring on the Swayback!!! :D

Yeah I'm pumped about this one. I like this blade profile better. I don't have the original, but I have a Burch Chubby, which has (as I understand it) a similar beefy tank quality to it.

The OG Techno and the Spydiechef are such cool designs. Hope Spyderco continues with Slysz, all of the collabs so far (the bowie as well) have been kick-ass. I loved my Techno but it was a little small! Same design on a larger frame perhaps?

Really into the Swayback. The SpydieChef has exceeded my expectations.

The Techno has been in hand a few times but I think the unseen "coming soon" will suit me better.

And I have to leave room in the drawer for the One Eyed Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back