1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Techno 3 please. Marcins Knives 'Lord of the Mouse'

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Dudelepowski, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Yeah, I like that. In M390/CTS204P and ground nice and thin behind the edge pretty please.

2. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Looks nice!

3. NoFair

NoFair

Jun 30, 2006
    Looks sweet. I have all of his Spyderco collaborations and would probably add this as well

4. wire edge

wire edge Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2001
    I love that blade shape! I'm sure it would sell well.

5. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Nice!

6. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2016
    That looks really good. I hope the blade is thinner than the Techno.

7. Dudelepowski

Dudelepowski

Jun 26, 2012
    I have a Techno and I find the blade way too thick for most edc tasks except prying ;) I'm not sure why Spyderco would go for the Mouse 2 design for the Techno 2 since it's basically identical to the Techno? This Lord of the Mouse design is much better in my opinion. Especially if it has a thinned down blade.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  8. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001
    yes. YES. YESSSSSSSSS!

9. Johnny brown

Johnny brown

Jun 3, 2017
    I lay the bevel back on my techno and it cuts really well. It isn't supposed to be a slicey knife