Techno

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICKSTER

Platinum Member
I finally picked up a used Techno from one of my good friends here on the forum, I'm pleased to say I'm very impressed with this little Bull Dog of a knife.
Who ever flamed this one did a great job, The action is like butter............

Awesome knife I've been lusting after the Techno for about a month now. How are you liking it so far?

Cool color effect there, really looks neat. Especially when there's some purples on the locking side. I love my Techno, maybe I'll get it anodized one day.

Awesome knife I've been lusting after the Techno for about a month now. How are you liking it so far?

Ben,
I carried it to work today, the little bull-dog of a knife is great, I can't believe I waited all this time to try one out, If you haven't tried one yet, you need to :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I just got mine in the mail tonight, from a fellow forum member and I already really really like it.
I do feel the need to pimp though,I will see what happens.

Ben,
I carried it to work today, the little bull-dog of a knife is great, I can't believe I waited all this time to try one out, If you haven't tried one yet, you need to :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Very good to know.

It's a great little knife, for sure. Mine has been in my pocket every day since getting it in August last year.

The Techno is one of my top 5 Spyderco's and my favorite "little big knife". The blue anodizing looks awesome, but I also love the stonewash, they did a fantastic job.

Very pretty flame job Rickster! I'm just very glad this colab w/Spyderco and Marcin Slysz was ultimately chosen to be produced out of the Taichung Taiwan plant. They not only did Marcin's "Mouse Folder" justice but actually improved upon it with the excellent CTS-XHP steel and wire tip-up carry clip.

My favorite Spyderco's are from Taichung where they seem to excel at perfection at every point of assembly and finish. Like many others who try it, the Techno has become my favorite knife and I continue to be amazed at how good it really is. Ironically enough, I ordered it believing I'd probably flip it or only carry it occasionally and it has simply become, what I believe is the closest thing to my idea of the perfect EDC folder.

I'm truly grateful this knife has remained something of a sleeper, flying under the radar of most buyers/collectors as they dismiss it as being either too beefy or heavy, too small, too thick 4.5mm blade stock, etc...or else we would be paying PM2/Southard secondary mkt prices!

My Techno came with the wrong clip,non deep carry.This is the second attempt
see below.{pardon the crapy pic}

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 32
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back