Terrasaur Question

Mistwalker

Gold Member
A friend of mine that now has the original Bushfinger likes it so much he has stopped carrying and using his Terrasaur which was his first Fiddleback that I think he bought at Blade 2010. Like me he doesn't like seeing a knife he likes so much and that was meant to be used sitting in a box. Now he wants to see it go to someone who would put it to use but doesn't know what the fair market value is or what he should let it go for. It is pictured below with my Hunter.

DSC_7256-1.jpg

Looks like its in really good shape. Thats Arizona Desert Ironwood on the handle. I would value it at $235 without a sheath.

Looks like its in really good shape. Thats Arizona Desert Ironwood on the handle. I would value it at $235 without a sheath.

Ok, cool thanks. Yeah, it hasn't had a hard life, it still looks and feels really good. I'm pretty sure it has a sheath, I just can't remember if it is a JRE or one of yours.

Thanks again Andy. He just made me a good deal on it so I am going to get it, use it for a few photos of my own and then put it up for sale in the exchange myself.

Thanks again Andy. He just made me a good deal on it so I am going to get it, use it for a few photos of my own and then put it up for sale in the exchange myself.

Hey B put it up for sale here for the faithful first, sure that one of us would enjoy it, if I liked a scandi I know I would jump on it, that DI is really pretty handle material.

Ok, no problem. I'm thinking I'm gonna be asking around $235.00 since it has a JRE sheath with it. That DI is beautiful!

Any Fiddleback knife can have a free clean up and re-mark service. It can be good as new for just the shipping home.

Back