• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Terzuola ATCF & TTF3B, Elishewitz LDC & Stryker, Krein Camper and Spangler Cloven

I have a few for sale here. They are going to be posted on multiple boards, so timestamped "I'll take <knife model>" posts will win out.

from top to bottom:

M. Spangler Damascus Cloven Hoof (never used/carried) with 3 inch blade and Ironwood handle. $175.00 with Fuzzyedge bead or $165.00 without.

Krein Ultimate Camper (never used/carried) with 2.75 inch blade of CPM-D2 and red carbon fiber handles with mosaic pin. $SPF

Elishewitz Stryker (never used/carried) with 3.25 inch blade of ATS-34 and black G10 handles with anodized and jeweled Ti liners. $

Elishewitz LDC-6 #17 (never used/carried) with a 3.7 inch blade of ATS-34 with all black blade, G10 overlays and Ti liners. WIDTHDRAWN

Terzuola ATCF (USER Grade) with 3.75 inch blade of 154CM, Ti bolsters and G10 handle. This knife has a few marks here and there, but extremely well cared for. I wanted to EDC this more, but laws here suck. Edge is sharp and still has original edge grind marks. $OLD SOLD

Terzuola TTF-3b (never used/carried) with 3 inch blade of S30V, Ti Bolsters, Carbon Fiber handle. SOLD

All folders come with a soft zipper case!
CONUS Shipping is included (International Extra and totally at buyers risk!)
Paypal and money orders accepted.

Last edited:
I'll take Krein Ultimate Caper, $235.00 if still available.
Please let me know your PP address.

Mark

I'll take Krein Ultimate Caper, $235.00 if still available.
Please let me know your PP address.

Mark

The Krein Camper is yours! Sending an email

my email is demtek9 at hotmail

Last edited:
Stryker model is down to 375.00 shipped and that is a steal!
LDC is going for 400.00 or its widthdrawn.

thanks!

How much is Terzuola TTF-3b (never used/carried) with 3 inch blade of S30V, Ti Bolsters, Carbon Fiber handle, please?

The TTF SOLD. It was wrapped under in the next line.

The Elishewitz LDC6 is left at 400.00 shipped conus
The Elsihewitz Stryker is left at 375.00 shipped conus
The M. Spangler damascus fixed blade is left at 185.00 shipped conus

BIG Drops!

The Elishewitz LDC6 is left at 395.00 shipped conus
The Elsihewitz Stryker is off to ebay
The M. Spangler damascus fixed blade is left at 175.00 shipped conus

Last edited:
Back