TGLB Walking Dead Tribute Sheaths

leatherman

leathermoderator
I'm working on a few right now, and cutting a few more, anyone in need for one or three?

I'm also finishing up with a kind of special one, it will be available today if all goes well. :)

I've also got one finished, it was medium brown smooth leather version of that distressed version I did a while back. We lost your number! :eek: Please get in contact, its ready! :D

Pics coming soon of that special one.

The TG is one heck of a knife, especially the competition finish. I didn't like them at first but they really grew on me.

What I want is one of the originals, without the LB treatment. I've always preferred solid handles.

I agree whole heartedly, this whole LB thing is not my favorite, the newest version with the totally open handles is just odd since I still remember Jerry speaking about skeletonized handles being bad on big knives. Ah well, its not my concern. :)

Here's the special TGLB sheath! Question, is it real gator or not? With the hot pressed leather I have now, its hard to tell the difference side by side.

closeup

This one is available, I'll post a price later or e-mail me for specs. I want to see what people think first. :D

Thanks for looking!

Thank you! The leather on this one is indeed hot pressed leather, I put it next to a piece of real gator and its amazing how well it does against it. :)

And still available at 85.00 plus shipping! Usual price for standard leather, hand stitched (yes! its hand stitched :) ) is 90.00 plus shipping.

About to go to the exchange.

If we have your forum name on record, I'll check, if you want this one its still on the block. We had a little snafu on the exchange that let people think it was taken. Just let me know via e-mail or PM. :)

Back