Thank you, Bob.

Jakeywax31

Platinum Member
I have been so blessed with friendships and knives that it is hard to put into words. Rufus1949 Rufus1949 has been a constant friend from almost the beginning of my time here. I look forward to our daily correspondence here and over the phone. He truly is a wonderful human being. Of course this thing shows up and I am speechless. What an amazing knife. T. Bose patterned Rabbit Skinner made by the knife maestro himself C Cosimo De Benedetto . It’s absolutely wonderful.

Bolsterless with carbon steel blade (k720). 3 3/4 in closed. Hand jigged bone in a really nice dark orange to brown to tan. Love the action on this one. Stiff but smooth. If I had to gauge the pull it is an 8 to 8.5. Perfect in my opinion. Flush in all 3 blade spots and is masterfully crafted. Thank you Cosimo for showing this knife the love that it clearly shows. You are a fabulous knife maker, sir.

Thank you, Bob. I will cherish this forever. Payback is going to be tough for this one 😁.

yhx9Aap.jpeg
FSjZCJd.jpeg
vuyaDFl.jpeg
gOUiCN0.jpeg
FtOKcj6.jpeg

I have been so blessed with friendships and knives that it is hard to put into words. Rufus1949 Rufus1949 has been a constant friend from almost the beginning of my time here. I look forward to our daily correspondence here and over the phone. He truly is a wonderful human being. Of course this thing shows up and I am speechless. What an amazing knife. T. Bose patterned Rabbit Skinner made by the knife maestro himself C Cosimo De Benedetto . It’s absolutely wonderful.

Bolsterless with carbon steel blade (k720). 3 3/4 in closed. Hand jigged bone in a really nice dark orange to brown to tan. Love the action on this one. Stiff but smooth. If I had to gauge the pull it is an 8 to 8.5. Perfect in my opinion. Flush in all 3 blade spots and is masterfully crafted. Thank you Cosimo for showing this knife the love that it clearly shows. You are a fabulous knife maker, sir.

Thank you, Bob. I will cherish this forever. Payback is going to be tough for this one 😁.

yhx9Aap.jpeg
FSjZCJd.jpeg
vuyaDFl.jpeg
gOUiCN0.jpeg
FtOKcj6.jpeg
All that matters is that you enjoy it my friend. 🤜 You have given so many knives away, I just wanted to help restock your collection. Paybacks are not accepted here.🤣

Last edited:

yhx9Aap.jpeg
FSjZCJd.jpeg
vuyaDFl.jpeg
gOUiCN0.jpeg
FtOKcj6.jpeg
That's about as good as it gets, Paul! 👊🏻 Heckuva gift for a heckuva dude from a heckuva guy!!! 😵‍💫😃

Last edited:

yhx9Aap.jpeg
FSjZCJd.jpeg
vuyaDFl.jpeg
gOUiCN0.jpeg
FtOKcj6.jpeg
Awesome gesture from one fine gentleman to another. Congrats Paul!

yhx9Aap.jpeg
FSjZCJd.jpeg
vuyaDFl.jpeg
gOUiCN0.jpeg
FtOKcj6.jpeg

All that matters is that you enjoy it my friend. 🤜 You have given so many knives away, I just wanted to help restock your collection. Paybacks are not accepted here.🤣

Yay! :) Bob was kind enough to show me that beauty a couple of times Paul, I think it's a superb design, and wonderfully executed :cool: It's great to see such a wonderful friendship, you guys are fantastic :) :thumbsup:

yhx9Aap.jpeg
FSjZCJd.jpeg
vuyaDFl.jpeg
gOUiCN0.jpeg
FtOKcj6.jpeg
Way cool knife!!! Looks like a pleasure of a knife to carry around!!! Wonderful details!!! C Cosimo De Benedetto does super-creative work!! :cool:

Back