Thank you Casey Lynch

BF1FEC45-30B8-49A3-9C71-0AC38342FE99.jpeg B02B8C95-1710-4D00-B5B8-4A58EFCB972D.jpeg I want to thank this man for being a real contributor to my knife enjoyment. In 2017 I bought one of his deep blue titanium deep carry pocket clips for my Blurple PM2. It came in the box above with the card inside.
I am old enough to have my Medicare card and can say I’ve never received such a nice package for a $20 product. This nice touch is being recognized because I miss his touch. I just received a new black powder coated clip from MXG Gear (same design) for my Red M390 and it came in a small ziplock bag - not a keeper - but I still like the clip.

Thanks Casey

Last edited:
Its always nice when someone cares to put the extra touches all the way to your (the customers) hands, not just in the product itself! Congratulations.

By the way, where are the pictures of the knife and clip?

You meet lots of nice people in the knife industry but Casey is special! Awesome products, great customer service, really takes pride in his work, and is a genuinely nice guy!

Mike

How did your story end with buying a non Lynch clip? I don’t get it...

He said, "he missed his (Lynch's) touch". :) I thought it was relevant actually. I mean MXG makes a nice clip, and it comes with a business card- its 'fine'. But it wasn't a personal touch like a hand written note or personalized packaging.
I took it as he wasn't knocking the other company but just saying these days its easier to appreciate people/companies that do that little extra.
I could be wrong, just way I read it.

I think you’re right and I get it. I just get happy and go back for more. I’ve gone to this one sandwich shop near the college I attended and I’ve only ever ordered one thing there. For 25 years. I find something I like, I often stick with it. I’m not that way with everything but with lots of things.

I really like my lynch clips but I found them to be a pain to install.
Like the big hole in the clip was just a hair too small. I felt like I was going to strip the screws trying to force them into the individual screw holes because I had to come in at a weird angle.
Great clips once I finally got them installed tho.

How did your story end with buying a non Lynch clip? I don’t get it...

I bought the MXG because I couldn’t find a Casey. His website only shows a ti pocket crowbar thing that’s sold out. I figured Casey sold the design to MXG because it looks identical, right down to the tight assembly hole.

BTW, it’s easy to install if you put the 3 screws in place then put the clip on the scale. I let the screws hang in the clip while using a toothpick to dab a tiny amount of blue Loctite on the threads. Then lower the clip onto the scale while letting all 3 screws drop into their respective holes. Tighten, allow overnight drying and enjoy.

Please let me know if Casey Lynch still sells his own clips. Like I said, the MXGs seem to be the same, minus Casey’s personal touch.

View attachment 1104609 View attachment 1104608 I want to thank this man for being a real contributor to my knife enjoyment. In 2017 I bought one of his deep blue titanium deep carry pocket clips for my Blurple PM2. It came in the box above with the card inside.
I am old enough to have my Medicare card and can say I’ve never received such a nice package for a $20 product. This nice touch is being recognized because I miss his touch. I just received a new black powder coated clip from MXG Gear (same design) for my Red M390 and it came in a small ziplock bag - not a keeper - but I still like the clip.

Thanks Casey
Could agree more, when Casey first started out I ordered a pry bar and He hand delivered it to save postage since he was in Spokane to run an errand. Shot the breeze for a little while about knives, really like how he packs his creations, just wish they weren’t so popular because they are harder to get. Excellent clips though that work and look great. Thanks Casey for being a true artist.

Yeah, Casey does an awesome job, and the personal touches are really cool and take his products to the next level. The clips are good enough I would still buy them, but he makes doing so much more fun!

Casey's a class act all the way.:cool::thumbsup:

I started getting the MXGs when it was hard to get Casey's clips, after he went to selling through BladeHQ only, a couple of years back, but I still like Casey's better. Even if I liked them both the same, I'd buy from Casey for his great customer service and personal interaction.

Wish he did a lefty Millie deep carry clip.:)

Yeah, I got a couple for my Para 3's and wow, they changed the entire knife.

With the stock Spyderco clip on the Para 3 I hated the way it carried (only Spyderco factory clip I dislike, and I have a variety)

Anyways, Casey was a pleasure to deal with. Class act for sure!

Please let me know if Casey Lynch still sells his own clips. Like I said, the MXGs seem to be the same, minus Casey’s personal touch.
He does. I bought two recently from third party vendors. Just google “Lynch clip” and it should bring them up.

I have these on my two delicas. Love them. PITA to install.

In the flashlight world, Gene and Cathy Malkoff exhibit the same level of high class and attention to detail.
A handwritten thank you from Cathy accompanies every order.

Class people always deserve recognition.

Last I checked, Casey still sold his clips directly to customers; I ordered two not that long ago.
They don't seem to be on his website so you may have to email him directly, that's what I did last time.

Last I checked, Casey still sold his clips directly to customers; I ordered two not that long ago.
They don't seem to be on his website so you may have to email him directly, that's what I did last time.
Really good to know, do you have his email? Thanks

Reviving a dead thread, but some may not know that you can now buy Lynch clips directly off the LynchNW website. Recently received two for my Delica and new PM2. Website stated lead time 1-2 weeks but they shipped after about a week with usual great packaging and personal touch. Would recommend.

You can also get them at DLT trading, I just got a polished one for my para3.

Back