Thank You for 115 Years. The Birthday Party that Gives You Presents.

Happy 115th Ka-bar! That was a great little video clip, but I would love to see a full length documentary.

Congrats on 115 years and sweet video. I've always wanted one of those sweet American icons. Thanks for the opportunity!

Congratulations on 115 amazing years of making amazing knives. I really got to get me a USMC knife. I have a 1211 i think it is. But something about that stacked leather is so amazing looking. The video was very well done as well. Thanks for making great knives and the giveaway.

Enjoyed the video when it came out and enjoy it every time I see it. Happy 115th and thank you for the excellent products and service.

Cool, always nice to learn a little more history about such a well-respected company! Thanks for the chance at this giveaway!

Great video, happy birthday also. Of my knife collection, I believe I own more Kabar brand knives than any other brands. A truly wide spectrum of cutting utensils.

congratulations on the 115 years. with the effort and craftsmanship demonstrated in that video, KA-BAR will hopefully make it another 115. you consistently live up to the legacy that your predecessors left behind and for that I thank you

Back