Thank You KERSHAW

Short and sweet... and without going into specifics, Kershaw (and Thomas) are without a doubt the best act going in the knife manufacturing world today. All Levels from people, quality & innovation to customer service. There is a pride evident at all levels and an eagerness to please that should make everyone confident that they have chosen the right people, the right brand of knives.

Thanks OE.

We understand that there are lot's of manufacturer's to choose from, and that there are volumes of sharp pointy things to get into.
It is important to us that we go the extra mile for you all in an effort to seperate ourselves from the pack, and make you feel like the valued customers that you are.

We have a sign in the front office that reads:
"Exceed our own limit for our customers delight"

We try to live up to that daily.

+1 for Kershaw as a whole. Innovation, quality, affordability, personality and accountabilty all come to mind when I purchase there products.

Thomas W, and Jennifer at Kershaw Customer SERVICE, are the only 2 people from Kershaw who I have had dealings with so far, and both are totally at the top of my "good people" list...And the Kershaw knives that I own are the BEST.:thumbup:.:thumbup:.

And I am sure you all know my thoughts on the matter :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

To oregonedge and the rest of us Kershawholics...I am proud to be addicted to a knife manufacturer that has exhibited, in my opinion, the most innovative designs, best quality control, best customer service, and all around best knife nuts here at BF. Kershaw Rocks! I challenge anyone to dispute these facts! (You guys will back me up on this, won't you? Guys? Hey, you guys still there?)

As a fairly new knife collector I have read everything that I can find on the various companies. This forum's reviews of Kershaw products led me to put them at the top of my list and I have not been disappointed. Way to go Thomas & Company!:thumbup:

add my vote towards kershaw also. i have dealt with Thomas, Tif, and Dawn before and they are the best the business has. There really isnt a knife company that i can read a rumor of some new product coming out and get as excited as i am when i hear that about kershaw. *you know what i mean Thomas ;), no "public info"*

thanks guys!

Kershaw has the best customer service. Broke the tip on my Blackout. My fault, Kershaw replaced the whole knife! It was well used had been in my back pocket for about 2 years. Mailed it in on monday had it back by friday! That's GREAT service. Thanks Kershaw!! Now I need/want a JYDII and a new Leak.

To oregonedge and the rest of us Kershawholics...I am proud to be addicted to a knife manufacturer that has exhibited, in my opinion, the most innovative designs, best quality control, best customer service, and all around best knife nuts here at BF. Kershaw Rocks! I challenge anyone to dispute these facts! (You guys will back me up on this, won't you? Guys? Hey, you guys still there?)

You know we have your back!! :thumbup:

For me it goes beyond loyalty. Kershaw is the ONLY knife manufacturer I am aware of. I'll never own another brand, period. Unless Thomas went to work for Spyderco! :eek:

In year 10 in the industry I caught on with Spyderco...was lucky enough to have 2 tours of duty with them. Think I'm in year 25 or 26 now. Sal called me a "lifer" once, he was probably right.

Sorry to join this one late, but I couldn't agree more about how great Kershaw, Thomas, and the rest of the crew are!

It would be difficult to imagine Thomas working for any company that doesn't maintain the highest standards.

Back