Thank you OKB

Tanker 1/66

Gold Member
Special Thanks to OKB. When I submitted my Sons Bk3 story I never in a million years expected to receive what showed up today. I was blown away to say the least. I have been drooling over LostVikings Dogshead 1317 since he posted pictures of it in the action adventure thread. Thanks LostViking. I think OKB must have been following my post because this showed up.

I immediately texted my son the news and a picture and asked him if he wanted it. He thankfully declined and said its a Beautiful knife but its all yours Oldman lol. So within 30 minutes of receiving this Dogshead I was delimbing the Honey Locust tree I was dropping when the UPS Truck pulled up.

Gave it a comfortable grip and with a flick of the wrist the branches started popping and dropping.

Last edited:
A little out of sequence don't quite know what happened. But you get the idea.

Last edited:
A fine pairing. Throw a small knife like a BK11/14/24 into that mix, and I'd say there's no knife task you couldn't handle.

I'm loving it so far thats for sure 1066vik. Took it to work with me today and convexed the edge and stroped it with the back of my belt. Whew is it sharp!!!

Just incase nobody has figured it out yet. I will remind you. I Love This Knife!!!! It truly is my fondle friend that gets smacked into limbs every now and then.

Back