Thank You, Sheeple

I love it when a sheeple picks up a chakma and says, "Gee, this is really dull!"

I like how sheeple make me feel like a psychotic, serial killer if I show them a knife with a plastic handle.

I like the cold-steel sub-group of sheeple who upon seeing my HI khuks, suggest I should buy one with a kraton handle, and carbon V steel.

Sheeple are so cute, especially the ones who dont let their children play with any toy weapons, watch non-disney movies, or watch the news. (I actually know people like this)

Sheeple teach me alot when they say that people shouldnt own assault weapons because they are no good for hunting. Sheeple know that they blow so many holes in animals, that there is nothing left to eat! :eek:

I love when sheeple run their thumbs along the edge of a knife, cut themselves and declare, "Thats sharp"

Thank you sheeple,

Without you I would never know if I was a serial killer. I would never know which of my knives were dull, and which were sharp. Thank you Cold-Steeple for showing me the wonder that is kraton. Thanks for finaly explaining why I should never hunt with an Uzi , I have so much more meat in my freezer since I stopped blowing so many holes in animals with my bad, icky guns.

How would I get along without you?

We're all sheeple. We try to be human, but sheeple is part of it.

You learn to rebuild motors; you're not like the other sheeple
You learn firearms; not a sheeple
Investors probably think poor munk is a sheeple, because he owns no stock.
And so it goes...

munk

Sheeple buy firearms with plastic frames, stocks, and mim parts. I don't know if Remington is still making a disposable rifle with scope package.

Sheeple buy knives blanked out, and made without skilled labor by means of jigs. They can't understand why we feel that stainless steel, although it can be made well if pains are taken, usually isn't up to carbon treated well.

Have to stop here, as dinnertime is coming up and if I continue this way I'll lose all appetite.

Church Sheeple - oh, nevermind.

Jebadiah_Smith said:
Sheeple are so cute, especially the ones who dont let their children play with any toy weapons, watch non-disney movies, or watch the news.

:)

Too much Disney turns you into a pansy.

Or is it too many pansies create Disney's?
Actually, I like Disney- 40 years ago.
Eisner's are the problem.

munk

Hey Rusty- whatever happened to REm's throw away rifle?
I'll check it out.

What's the matter with Plastic frames?
munk

Rusty, the Remington 710 is still in production. There is a promotion campaign underway- a McDonald's vaule meal with every purchase....

munk

Then the kids ought to watch some good, wholesome anime! They're only cartoons from Japan, and you know Japan, they make some of the best stuff in the world.

I recommend "Akira", for a night of family bonding.

Hey sheeple sound strangley like most of the folks here in Kalifornia :eek: :eek:

If they don't understand it they outlaw it and they don't know much!!!!!

Rusty said:
Sheeple buy firearms with plastic frames, stocks, and mim parts. I don't know if Remington is still making a disposable rifle with scope package.

Sheeple buy knives blanked out, and made without skilled labor by means of jigs. They can't understand why we feel that stainless steel, although it can be made well if pains are taken, usually isn't up to carbon treated well.

Have to stop here, as dinnertime is coming up and if I continue this way I'll lose all appetite.

Church Sheeple - oh, nevermind.

Rusty, I love wood stocks as much or more than the next guy, but if I'm hunting in wet weather for 3 days I would be glad to have a quality McMillan synthetic stock. I don't care how good the wood is or how good the bedding job, the point of aim is more likely to shift with wood and I hate soaking a beautiful rifle like that. For that matter, I hate the possibility of scratching a pretty wood stock! (-:

I agree on the carbon steel though. I have a few stainless guns but they just don't have the "warmth" of blue steel.

Regards,

Norm

Jebadiah_Smith said:
Sheeple are so cute, especially the ones who dont let their children play with any toy weapons, watch non-disney movies, or watch the news. (I actually know people like this)

Thank you sheeple,
I am one of the guys that wouldn't let my kids play with toy weapons. I think it is dangerous to have something that looks like a weapon but is not functional. Of course, I taught my kids how to use real weapons as soon as they were able. They are both quite handy with a firearm or a khukuri.

Baaaa ...

;)

Howard, humans have a wide swath to grow in. Within reason, I think most plans and programs work for kids as long as there is enough attention and love. My wife doesn't like the toy weapons but I allow them.

munk

Back