1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Thank you SOG. From a pleased customer. Re. my Flashback.

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by Jurgs18, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Jurgs18

Jurgs18

Nov 17, 2014
    A while ago the assist on my SOG Flashback stopped working. I mailed it to SOG and with very little wait time I recieved a new replacement Flashback in the mail. Thank you SOG!

My SOGs are my primary duty knives... Flash2, aegis tanto serrated (I know some consider this configuration yucky and so had I until after purchasing mine on a great deal did I get it in hand and it is such a great user blade) and I have always appreciated my SOGs lightweight quick to open keen edged easy to sharpen knives but today my appreciation of SOG has been affirmed by their warranty for life customer service.

:thumbup:

2. bootzon

bootzon

Dec 30, 2015
    Ditto on the good customer service. They went out of their way to settle an issue I had.

3. brownshoe

brownshoe I support this site with my MIND

Sep 6, 2002
    Same here. I found a new old Sog at a small store w/o a stud. Years ago someone was going to buy it, but only if it was left handed. While trying to change the plastic stud to the other side, he goobered it up and the knife sat unsold for years. I saw it, went home and called Sog, they would give me one, but it was two sided and metal. I bought it a few days later and the free new stud arrived in the mail the same day :)