1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Thank you Spyderco!!

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Spirex288, Apr 13, 2000.

1. Spirex288

Spirex288

Jul 19, 1999
    I would like to take the time and thank the staff at Warranty and Repairs. Last month I sent in my Military to be checked out because of a minor flaw on the blade. No biggie. Yesterday I received a brand new knife. Perfect. Thanks!!! It gives me confidence knowing that large companies DO care.

2. shootist16

shootist16 knife law moderator Moderator

Dec 25, 1998
    Alot of companies, and not just knife companies, could learn alot from Spyderco. Their customer service and relations are second to none. Just another reason why Spyderco is my favorite knife company.

------------------
    Dennis Bible

3. Brian_Turner

Brian_Turner

May 13, 1999
    I'll take this opportunity to throw out a "Huzzah and Kudos!" to Angela and Keith, who fixed my snapped tip and a scratch on my Starmate. It came back in a hurry, and the finish is better than new.

------------------
    AKTI Member #A000832

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, the bear eats you."

4. lshay

lshay

Feb 22, 2000
    Ditto on the kudos to Spyderco! Not long ago I bought a Kimber Pro-Carry .45, from the day I bought it it wouldn't lock open on the last round (with Colt,McCormick,Wilson mags).
    When I callled Kimber they said "get a new slide stop". On a brand new $650 pistol!!! At the same time I sent my C-15 Terzuola to Spyderco as a friends teenager had messed with the pivot/lock (long story) it was back in a week adjusted/sharpened/cleaned and better than new!!!!!
    What a great company!!