Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance if this is not allowed - or in the wrong place - but this member deserves recognition and I don't know how else to do it - I can't even leave him positive feedback because I have no sale thread URL which is a required element of leaving feedback here apparently?? (I made a "wanted" post in the CPK Buy Sell and Trade thread - the feedback system will not recognize that as a legit "sale" URL?)

Anyhow, I had the most incredible experience I have *ever* had purchasing from another member in an online forum (and I'm a member of quite a few - knives, firearms, watches, fragrances, skis/skiing, Triumph motorcycles, firefighting, etc...).

But this guy absolutely blew me away. He responded to my post in the CPK Buy Sell and Trade thread within a day or so of me posting. He offered me one of his unused - and in-demand - CPK knives that I was looking for. He gave me a choice of 3 different sheaths (pancakes or a taco) with 3 different mounts (teklock, ulticlip, and a scout mount) to go with it. He offered the whole package to me AT COST (!!!) when he very easily could have made 40 or 50 bucks more off of me AND he shipped the knife without payment, and allowed me - a fairly new guy here with very little feedback - to pay for the knife AFTER I had received it!!!!

I'm just blown away that there are still good people out there, kind, generous, trusting and trustworthy. You sir have renewed my faith in mankind. THANK YOU!!

There are many very good people on BF...and CPK is a magnet that seems to draw many of them.

Well done, gentlemen. You are a credit to what makes this place special and what we continue to hope to preserve for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back