Thank you

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I wanted to take the time to thank all my customers who have supported me as a knifemaker. You guys are the reason I work so hard at my craft. The best part for me is hearing from a customer 4 or 5 months, even a year after they've gotten their knife, letting me know how happy they are with it. I've heard some great stories of how the knife was used on a big game hunt and other outdoor adventures they've been on. One of the best stories was where a PSK knife was used to skin an entire Alaskan brown bear. :eek:
Thanks again for your continued support. :thumbup:
Scott

Thank you, Scott, for crafting a quality product at a fair price. Your knives are among the best designed I have seen. Best wishes for a long and successful career. Bill.

Scott, if you weren't making such a kick ass knife, we wouldn't be having this discussion:D

here, here!

Scott, you are a great knifemaker and a great guy. That's a FANTASTIC combo in my book!

Brett

Rather than edit my original post, I'll just add that I think it was a smart move for Scott to start his very own forum here at BF. I think it has helped other knife enthusiasts to discover Gossman knives.

I haven't been into knives for very long, but I've gained a lot of knowledge since I have gotten into it. From all the knives I've bought, half of which I returned because I wasn't satisfied, I have been most happy with the PSK. It's not legal for me to conceal carry the PSK here in Cali, but I could care less, I just love having it on me all the time. Thank you Scott for making kick ass knives!

Thanks again guys. The PSK knife is without a doubt the best idea I have come up with so far. The funny part about it is that it's so simple in it's design but so versitile.
Scott

I have yet to get my first Gossman (next month baby! Woo Hoo!). I have been in management in many incarnations for 20 years, and I know quality customer service when I see it. Your communication level and enthusiasm is very obviously a BIG reason you have such a loyal following. Lots of guys make good tools, you add something a little more and it makes all the difference.

Scott, you are simply the best at this craft in my opinion. Function and art are rarely combined, but you've done it masterfully! :thumbup: It equals magic - the kind that doesn't happen often in any field, let alone knives.

Might be able to get up to the shop next week sometime. I'll give ya a call in a day or two and see if we can hook up.

Keep rockin' those blades, Brother!

I have to chime in and say "thanks" myself. I have two PSKs, a Kephart "in the oven" and was priviledged to use the PSK Sr. this weekend. Not many things that I have to buy these days can be bought without worrying about how long it will last or whether I am getting any value. There's never the faintest of doubt when it comes to buying a Gossman knife. All my fretting goes toward deciding "which one?":thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, Scott.

many thanks to you too scott...:thumbup: it's great to have such a cool guy and awesome knifemaker, be a part of this forum..:D

I only have a PSK (For now), but it's my "go to" knife for nigh on everything.

Thanks for creating exceptional knives that are definitely users.

Scott, have to agree with the others.
Thank YOU for making such beautiful and functional blades.

She's Plain-Jane today; scales are coming. My first thought was to gunblue the blade and use paracord wrap. But that might not be the final answer.

Its been a pleasure to buy and use your knives Scott. But you've really gone above and beyond by being available for my questions and helping me develope as a maker. So...

Thank YOU, Sir!

I am far from a knife expert, but over the past several months of aquiring alot of quality knives my WTK is probably my favorite, only had it a little over a week but it is always with me! I love my PSK jr also, and mycrystal ball is showing a PSK sr in the near future.
Thanks Scott for a superior product and being a great person to deal with!

I wouldn't be where I am as a maker without great people like you guys. Andy, your knives rock. :thumbup:
Scott

Back