Thank You

Yangdu

himimp@aol.com Himalayan Imports-Owner
Once again, I am overwhelmed by the heartfelt response I am receiving from my forum members who have sent watches and clothing for the Kamis who create the knives you all love so much.

They will truly appreciate your kind generosity, as do I. Your gifts mean a lot to the Kamis who live in a very poor area of Nepal and do not have access to what we take for granted. Your gifts will bring much joy and warm smiles to those who have few amenities to make their lives easier.

Thank you very much, once again, for your kind generosity.

Yangdu...

You, and Bill, and all of the members of the H.I. organization give so much more than you receive.

You let us in on parts of the world we could never experience. You introduced us to Ram. You created the H.I. community...changing over the years...but of value to all who participate.

Thank you.

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
Yangdu...

You, and Bill, and all of the members of the H.I. organization give so much more than you receive.

You let us in on parts of the world we could never experience. You introduced us to Ram. You created the H.I. community...changing over the years...but of value to all who participate.

Thank you.

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

I couldn't have said it better myself....so I'm just going to steal Kis' words:D

Thank you, Yangdu, for all that you do for us and the kamis. If there is ever anything else that the kamis may need, please let us know. In all honesty, a few cheap watches and some shirts cobbled together in a Chinese sweatshop do not even begin to show the appreciation that many of us have for these true artisans of Nepal. Please send our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to the kamis.

Yangdu

when do you actually leave? I would like to send something from Canada, but days off from work are not being kind to me!

Last edited:

Yangdu

himimp@aol.com Himalayan Imports-Owner
I will leave Reno on September 14 th.

pbubsy

Gold Member
:D I couldn't say it better than it's already been said so: Thank YOU!!! :)