Thanks Camillus!!!!!

Thanks Camillus, Phil, Will, and all others involved in donating the CUDA 4S to BF for the knife give away.I won it today(Friday) on the trivia contest.
I own the CUDA Spearpoint plain edge, and my wife has the CUDA small Tanto in plain edge. This will go well with my family of CUDA's.
The CUDA is an excellent knife, well built, sharp, and fast opening.
I also have some older Camillus knives, as I have collecting for over 40 years.

Anyway, THANKS again.Has made my day!!!!

Larry Johnson

I'd also like to thank Camillus and Bladeforums for the CUDA Tanto 2S that I won. It's actually going to be my first ATS-34 knife. I've got AUS8's, ATS-55's, CPM440V's, Gin1's but no ATS-34. How strange. Thank you Camillus for changing that. I'm dying to play around with that opening device.
smile.gif

------------------
ET

Congrats guys!
Hope you both enjoy the knives!
And people say trivia has no value!

Phil

The little brown truck delivered the CUDA4S today(Tuesday, Oct.19th).
I again want to thank Camillus, Phil, and Will on making this possible, and Bladeforums in having the trivia contest.
The Claw as it is called is awesome, and mean looking, and SHARP.
It is about the same size as my spearpoint CUDA.Heavy duty, and well built as well.
My overall opinion is "AWESOME".

Thanks again.

Larry

When I saw Larry saying he had already received his knife, I started to to panick. Then I realized it probably takes a while longer to get it if you're in Canada. Anyhow, I just received the CUDA 2S Tanto. Very nice. Hefty, sharp and what a fun opening device. I'm addicted already!
smile.gif
Thanx to Camillus, BFC and Mike Turber.
smile.gif

------------------
ET

Back