1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Chris!

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Rick Lowe, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Rick Lowe

Rick Lowe

Jan 6, 2005
    Guess I could have put this in the sticky section, but wanted to do a special thanks to Chris for this Raptor he did for me. It's exactly what I asked for and a bit more. Blade is 3/32" CPM154 with red G10 finished no slip, basic finish and look. That's about all that's basic about it- grind is spectacular, taper goes to almost nothing, balance superb and razor sharp. I've been able to handle a lot of Osprey Knife&Tool knives doing leather and wanted one of my own for some special jobs. Totally thrilled with this one! Thanks man! Got to figure leather for it now.
    [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

2. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Congratulations on a sweet Raptor @Rick Lowe . That model in all its variations is still my favorite from the OK&T line-up. The red over black handle combo looks great. :thumbsup:

Please keep us posted with photos of the sheath you make for it. Thanks!

Phil

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  3. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014

Rick,

I am pleased to see your Raptor arrived safely, and it was an honor to make this for you! I will be excited to see the pants you decide on for it, and the ativities it will accompany you with in the future!

Thank Phil! Looks like we will both be watching..