Thanks Chris!

Guess I could have put this in the sticky section, but wanted to do a special thanks to Chris for this Raptor he did for me. It's exactly what I asked for and a bit more. Blade is 3/32" CPM154 with red G10 finished no slip, basic finish and look. That's about all that's basic about it- grind is spectacular, taper goes to almost nothing, balance superb and razor sharp. I've been able to handle a lot of Osprey Knife&Tool knives doing leather and wanted one of my own for some special jobs. Totally thrilled with this one! Thanks man! Got to figure leather for it now.
c9dd90o.jpg
[/IMG]
c9dd90o.jpg[

Congratulations on a sweet Raptor Rick Lowe Rick Lowe . That model in all its variations is still my favorite from the OK&T line-up. The red over black handle combo looks great. :thumbsup:

Please keep us posted with photos of the sheath you make for it. Thanks!

Phil

Guess I could have put this in the sticky section, but wanted to do a special thanks to Chris for this Raptor he did for me. It's exactly what I asked for and a bit more. Blade is 3/32" CPM154 with red G10 finished no slip, basic finish and look. That's about all that's basic about it- grind is spectacular, taper goes to almost nothing, balance superb and razor sharp. I've been able to handle a lot of Osprey Knife&Tool knives doing leather and wanted one of my own for some special jobs. Totally thrilled with this one! Thanks man! Got to figure leather for it now.
c9dd90o.jpg
[/IMG]
c9dd90o.jpg[

Rick,

I am pleased to see your Raptor arrived safely, and it was an honor to make this for you! I will be excited to see the pants you decide on for it, and the ativities it will accompany you with in the future!

Congratulations on a sweet Raptor Rick Lowe Rick Lowe . That model in all its variations is still my favorite from the OK&T line-up. The red over black handle combo looks great. :thumbsup:

Please keep us posted with photos of the sheath you make for it. Thanks!

Phil

Thank Phil! Looks like we will both be watching..

Back