Thanks for sharing the cool designs

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
I've been keeping an eye on RosArms for a while now and was rather excited when you guys got a forum here. I'm not able to spend money on knives right now or I would have a few of your designs. They remind me a bit of traditional American knives simmaler to ones that used to be made by Western Knife company back in the 40's to 70's but with a Russian flare.

The Fox 2, Taiga and Artybash are 3 that I rather like. I think a post from Irish Sentry is what lead me to check out your knives. Some day I'll be picking up a few of your knives. Please keep bringing them to the US. I love the designs, can't wait for the day that I can try them out for my self. Thanks!! :thumbup:

Wanted to add that after Seeing Ted Wilsons photos of his Cliff knife it's also on my list of ROSarms blade to keep an eye on. :)

Heber

Thank you!

If you want to buy a knife for a better price - just stop by our table at the any knife show.

Next one is Blade Show West, Portland, OR.

Ted's photos really rock. That is my favourite version of the cliff ,with the aluminium bolsters and pommel and the birch bark handles. The blade is very cool like a huge leaf bladed Spyderco. Even Ted's photos can't show how cool the nifty grind is on the Cliff.

Back